DESIGN AND MANUFACTURE MIXING/ AGITATORS AND PERSITALTIC HOSE PUMPS
AFX Mixing and Pumping Technologies Inc.
Maple Ridge, BC
Are you organized, do you enjoy controlling a warehouse of inventory or working with multiple projects and seeing raw materials become a final product? Come work for a dynamic, growing brand and learn multiple skills from projects, assembly and delivery within a small organization.
AFX Mixing and Pumping Technologies is a global leader in mixing and agitation equipment, with over 30 years of experience manufacturing and designing large agitators and peristaltic pumps. We distribute products to the North American market; we pride ourselves on service and great quality. We service industries from the mining, chemical, food & beverage, pulp and paper, water treatment and pharmaceutical. Help us deliver excellence within our team, with our customers, industries, and our global community.
We are looking for a motivated, self driven, independent, hard working individual to run a warehouse of inventory and be apart of dynamic team. While learning the unique processes and systems within the organization must be technically minded and intrigued by mechanical processes. The right candidate can grow and will receive more responsibility within the organization.
· Determine method of shipment ad arrange shipping: Prepare bills of lading, custom forms, invoices, and other shipping documents.
· Assemble containers and crates, record content and pack goods to be shipped and affix identifying information and shipping instructions.
· Maintain internal, manual, or computerized record- keeping systems.
· Perform unloading activities of equipment and maintain clean, organized warehouse, may have to operate a forklift, hand truck or other equipment to load, unload, transport, and store goods.
· Perform all measurements required for release of product for shipments.
· Perform testing to ensure equipment is operating to specifications.
· Communicate with team lead and arrange deliveries and pick ups.
· Interact with truck drivers and shipping receiving process.
· Maintaining Quality Systems and assisting with quality related issues
· Assemble, fit, and install prefabricated parts for proper fit and assembly and connect tables, tubes, and wires.
Quality and Skills:
· Previous work experience with warehouse is an asset.
· Interest or mechanical skills is a requirement.
· Ability to coordinate multiple and organize tasks effectively.
· Must be detailed orientated and determined to deliver great quality.
· Must be a self- motivated and be able to work well within a team.
· Possess good written and oral communication skills.
· Possess knowledge of MS Office: Word, Excel and Outlook.
· Experience working within a quality system is an asset.
· Experience in shipping product internationally is an asset.
· Must be able to lift 40-50 lbs correctly and safely.
· High School Diploma is a must.
· Class 5 driver license is required.
· Ability to drive a forklift is an asset.
The location and working hours:
AFX Mixing and Pumping Technologies Inc is in Maple Ride, we are offering a 40-hour work week Monday to Friday 08:00 AM – 4:30 PM
If you are a fast learner with a “can do” attitude, reliable, accountable, and trustworthy, then this might be the perfect position for you. There are opportunities to take on more responsibility in the organization for the right candidate. Please apply with a resume, cover letter and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
No Phone Calls please
Only applicants that are consider for the position will be contacted.
We thank you for applying and taking interest in our position in advance.